Sunday, October 24, 2010

night addendum of 10-24-2010

I have watched both sides on the Juan Williams thing. The responses from both sides caused me to be annoyed.

I'm annoyed at those on the left who I disagree with. I'm annoyed that the left refuses to appreciate people like Ayaan Hirsi Ali. I'm annoyed that the right doesn't want universal heathcare, and that much of their policies amount to social Darwinism (or Spencerism).

On MSNBC they've mischaracterized Juan's comments I think.

But Fox still remains an idiot channel too.

Maybe this is why I don't have cable.

I'm off to bed.

I guess in a supposedly free country country I get to define myself how I choose.

I'm a leftist who opposes gender apartheid, conservative religion, and apology for oppression.

No comments:

Post a Comment