Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Balance 812: blisters after only two days

Regarding the following New Balance shoe: 812 - also known as the MW812 and MW812BK

I bought the supposedly similar 811 model for many years. New Balance did away with the 811 model and stated many times that the 812 was a direct replacement. It is not. After only two 14 hours days of wearing a new pair of 812 shoes I had blisters on the tops of both pinky toes. I went back to an older 811 pair I happened to have. Problem solved, for now. I cannot wear the 812 and will not wear it in the future. Avoid the 812. It is N-O-T a direct replacement for the 811. Beware. Rest in peace 811. We asked for your return, but New Balance has ignored all our requests.

------

An addendum to his article can be found by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment