Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Choose to be a non-outlier if you can

I used to be an forced outlier. A 'childfree' morbidly obese suicidal fat bastard SJW living in my patent's basement.

Then I grabbed life by the pussy, redpilled in many ways, and changed.

https://jonathanshome.blogspot.com/2016/09/my-journey-to-conservatism.html

I've been banned from many leftist groups on FB, a few in person ones, and a few 'libertarian conservative' groups. Big L libertarians do have a large blind spot when it comes to abusive permissiveness.

Today I was banned from a 'conservative atheist' group. I'm too conservative for the group owner.

https://jonathanshome.blogspot.com/2017/08/banned-from-conservative-atheists.html

In any case I greatly appreciate Dr. Jordan B. Peterson's work & his advocacies. And having checked out Stefan Molyneux's past & present vids I can see how his redpilling process has been similar to mine.

Thank goodness I'm no longer the fat bastard pictured below. Grab life by the pussy, and change for the better.

And as for the book pictured, I disavow it's premise now also.  Outlierism is a side effect of the evolutionary process and it's >not< selected for. Thus the fallacy of leftist 'scientists' on such fronts. Yes sex is such powerful force that there's spill over effects. But in general you'll be happier if you can find yourself, or choose to have yourself, be in the non-outlier pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment